Step #1: The Basics

Your Clap4Health!℠ Organization-wide fundraiser will bring together your entire organization: staff, employees, and the surrounding community.

Ask yourself:

Q. How can your fundraising efforts make the greatest positive difference in empowering the health and well-being of the “Whole Person” and the education of your organization?


The money raised through yourClap4Health!℠ Fundraiser can make an impact on our families, schools and community by donating 20% of monies you raise to a non-profit of your choice or add something fun to your ‘Wellness Center’ as well as you will be providing the Hip Hop Healthy Heart Program for Children to a teacher or school of your choice.

Where do the dollars raised go?

20% of all funds raised will go directly to a charity of your choice. The remaining 80% will provide the Hip Hop Healthy Heart Program at a teacher or school of your choice for as many teachers as possible with the funds raised.

Q. What’s your organization’s story with regard to building healthy habits for everyone?

  1. How have you promoted physical fitness, nutrition, and wellness in the past?
  2. What worked? What did not work?
  3. Is this the first time your organization is doing something of this nature?

Discuss these things with your support team (employees, administration, volunteers, community, group leaders, etc.). Determine how you want this program to impact the lives of everyone your organization touches, the lives of your staff and community. Create your story and share it.