Skip to content
Goals of the Clap4Health!℠ Fundraiser
- Build upon students’ understanding of how to take care of their bodies through awareness and wellness education programs.
- Promote the value of living healthy lives while grooving and having a blast!
- Reinforce the essentials of happiness throughout life.
- Raise funds to support your school’s/campus’ efforts to promote healthy living and the prevention of obesity, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- Raise funds to “Build A Healthier Future” for our children and our world.
- 20% of all funds raised will go directly to the school/campus to provide and enhance physical fitness, nutritional education, and foster healthy habits on campus and at home. The remaining 80% will provide the Hip Hop Healthy Heart Program for Children™ at your school/campus for as many teachers as possible with the funds raised.