Step #6: Promotion
Everyone is a key part of promoting your Clap4Health!℠ Program on your organization’s campus and throughout the community. Employees all play a key role in the success of your program. Your website and social media sites offer timely and broad distribution of promotion.
- Organization calendars, internal announcements, lounge/break room areas should all have information listed for the Clap4Health!℠ Event
- Create a spirit day for staff and employees to wear a particular color in promotion of the event
- Ask for volunteers to work at the event; promote the event on their Facebook page; and possibly send out email blasts.
- At your organization, hold a kickoff celebration and make announcements throughout the week
- Ask everyone to spend a few minutes throughout the day discussing the event, the purpose and details—if you’re having a “Wellness Center, ” get them involved.
- Discuss incentives for participation and levels of fundraising
- Set up a bulletin board or wall to promote the event and have staff, wellness leaders and employees participate in creating it
There are a number of videos on our website to serve as examples of how Clap4Health!SM comes to life with people, music, and fun!
Check it out at: www.Clap4Health.com Check out and use these resources provided in the appendix in your promotion of heart healthy educational programs.